Snack Vending Machines (LV-205B)
Standard interface: MDB (GPRS optional)
Size range of snack: 75(W)*75(D)*180(H) mm
6*6*6=216; 36 Selections
10 cargo road, 6 tray, 5 quantities for each selection
Adjustable height every 15mm between shelves
Tray number (optional)
Refrigeration: Compressor R134a
Cold storage temperature: 3 - 12 (adjustable)
Mode of payment: Coin mechanism (coin changer), paper currency mechanism and IC card mechanism (optional)
Powder consumption: AC220V/50Hz Maximum
Measurement: 900(W)× 900(D)× 1830(H) mm
G. W/N. W: 345kgs/325kgs
1. Abundance CommodityThis machine is seasoned with the selling of flexible Vendible items for can/bottle/box/snack/candy with various size. The beverage and food sales are adjustable.
2. Flexible TraysFlexible snack trays, which made the machine could sell different snack with various dimensions. Tray height can be set in accordance with the height of the commodities
3. Humanized Design Large-screen LCD display with scrolling message
4. SafetyThe use of explosion-proof tempered glass, steel cabinets and multiple anti-theft designs, to ensure the security of the commodity, currency and equipment.
5. Energy saving and environmental protectionMachines use R134A fluorine-free refrigeration system, which is in line with the international green environmental protection requirements. The advanced spraying technology and noise reduction system significantly reduce the environmental disturbance and pollution. The computer temperature control system makes the machines according to the ambient temperature adjusted the cooling effect to reduce the energy loss automatically.
6. Fault DiagnosisThe machine can diagnose itself automatically. And the diagnosis results will be delivered promptly to the operator. This facilitates day-to-day maintenance.
7. Monetary payment systemControl system for the application of international standards MDB interface which facilitate access in line with the MDB standard with coin/bill acceptor/IC card and other payment module, effectively expanding the scope of the payment module.